2011/4/10 Rafał Miłecki <zaj...@gmail.com>:
> 2011/4/10 Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski+open...@gmail.com>:
>> Add the 5.10.56.27 firmware option. This includes updating b43-fwcutter to
>> its newest release 14 and updating the b43-fwsquash.py to recognise rev 16
>> n phy files.
>
> Do you maybe have any idea who is responsible for broadcom-wl-*
> packages on mirror server? I asked for uploading new driver few days
> ago:
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.embedded.openwrt.devel/9295
> but got no response.

I think that's Felix' area. We can nag him, but I don't think this
will produce a faster response ;-). I would generally think that no
answer doesn't mean no, but under consideration (or in case of
proprietary drivers, finding out if OpenWrt can legally host them
and/or getting an OK from Broadcom).

Jonas