Hi Hauke,
sorry for snatching in.
> If you need some kernel module do "make menuconfig" and select it if it
> is there or add a module to packages/kernel/modules/.
>
> Hauke
So what would be the most convenient way to submit changes (i.e.
patches) in packages/kernel/modules/ ? This mailing list, or opening a
ticket, or anything else? It happened that I created a patch in i2c.mk
about 2 months ago and submitted it on june 22nd in this mailing list. I
also opened a ticket with the patch attached, about a week later. So far
both without any progress. I don't want to be annoying, I know
developers are quite busy. Just thought, since you mentioned this topic,
I might get a hint how to get such patches applied.
Take care

Hartmut