Wow!  I just upgraded from latest Backfire to trunk and discovered we
are using overlayfs now.  No more mini_fo?  Just curious what the
benefits are.  I see the number of files in the overlayfs patch set is
smaller.

LWN did an updated article on overlayfs and mentioned OpenWRT.
http://lwn.net/Articles/447650/

Regards,

Brian