On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Peter Naulls <pe...@chocky.org> wrote:
> On 09/16/2011 11:26 AM, Peter Naulls wrote:
>>

>> * In one case where I saw it triggered, I restarted hostapd, and it seemed
>> come back, although NetworkManager on Ubuntu become confused, so I'm
>> not certain.
>> * There is nothing of consequence in kernel logs, apart from regular
>> messages
>> from hostapd about group key handshake.
>
> I believe this is coincident with the connection dropping:
>
> Sep 16 11:33:34 OpenWrt daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 00:14:a5:80:84:02
> WPA: group key handshake completed (RSN)
> Sep 16 11:33:34 OpenWrt daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 00:14:a5:80:84:02
> WPA: received EAPOL-Key 2/2 Group with unexpected replay counter
> Sep 16 11:33:34 OpenWrt daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 00:14:a5:80:84:02
> WPA: received EAPOL-Key 2/2 Group with unexpected replay counter
>
> And also that restarting hostap in a second case resolved the matter.

With the G300NH, I've had problems with certain Apple hardware, but
other stations (Linux, Win7 and even iTouches) are fine.  The iMac
station will be disconnected 3 or 4 times in a row, and then it is
fine for at least a day and sometimes more.  Other stations remain
connected.

I guess what I'm getting at is that you might want to put a few
different wireless chipsets and drivers connected to the AP, and see
if they are affected as well.

Unfortunately, I still have fairly minimal testing with the G300NH2
when compared to the G300NH.

-M