Hi Jow,

I had a bit of time over the weekend to try some stuff. I've changed
the behavior of pbx-calls.lua to now display a string saying what the
system will do instead of leaving the box empty (i.e. "Dials all
numbers"). The only drawback is that one would either have to delete
the string when adding prefixes, or hit enter and add the prefixes
after, and the the app will throw out the "Dials all numbers" string
since it is an "invalid" prefix.

I have not changed anything to do with ipaddr, since I got no
indication from anyone how I can reproduce this, or that my code is
wrong to get ipaddr from ("network", "lan", "ipaddr").

Here is a link to the new code:

http://dancho.no-ip.com/pbx/luci-app-pbx-0.11.tar.gz

Thanks!
Iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.