I have figure the problem, but I don't know the solution.
Please if someone can tell me about why the following errors are given on
dmesg.

iptable_raw:Unknow symbol xt_hook_link (err 0)
iptable_raw:Unknow symbol ipt_alloc_initial_table (err 0)
iptable_raw:Unknow symbol xt_hook_unlink (err 0)
xt_NOTRACK: Unknow symbol xt_register_target (err 0)
xtconntrack: Unknown symbol xt_register_match(err0)
xtconntrack: Unknown symbol xt_unregister_match(err0)

There are a lot of such errors on dmesg,
when i compile the following lines of code in at_rx_tasklet() in recv.c

static int ai=0;
if (ai==0) {
printk("abhinav\n"); ai++ ;}

I think i have to do some macro unset or something else ?
Can anyone please help...
whoever is trying to patch the kernel

Abhinav