Hi all,

I have a question on the updated alix2 target in trunk. It's great to see the
alix platform getting some updates in trunk. However, I noticed the default
inclusion of the ath5k and ath9k drivers. Alix boards don't come with wireless
built in. While it is true that you can add wireless to it, some people do not,
myself included. Most of the rest of the included drivers seem to be
foundational alix2 platform pieces. Technically the ath5k and ath9k drivers
aren't part of the base platform.

The packages (kernel modules I guess), in question are:

kmod-cfg80211
kmod-mac80211
kmod-ath
kmod-ath5k
kmod-ath9k
hostapd

I think it would be better to not include these by default. Presumably if
someone is selecting the alix2 target form menuconfig they are already building
them own image and can easily select them manually? If someone downloads a
prebuilt image from openwrt.com they could always manually include the ath5k or
ath9k drivers as necessary afterwards.

Thoughts?

Adam