Hi. Here is the list:

avahi-autoipd -- doesn't depend on DBUS at all, it's the only DBUS "don't care".

libavahi, avahi-daemon, avahi-dnsconfd -- can be DBUS-enabled or not.

avahi-utils, libavahi-client -- these require DBUS.

If avahi-utils or libavahi-client is selected, then the DBUS-enabled version of
libavahi, avahi-daemon, avahi-dnsconfd must be selected as well.

The avahi makefile prior to Changeset 27479 looked after all the above.

I'd be happy to fix all this up incorporating the effect of Changeset 27521
over the next few days, and submit it as a patch -- just let me know.

Regards
Mike