Hello,

I built an image from trunk, but didn't need dropbear for my testing
so I removed it. When I opened up the LuCI config page, and clicked on
either "Go to password configuration..." or the "Administration" tab,
I got this error:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:449: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher
target for entry '/admin/system/admin'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:264: Unable to read UCI data: dropbear
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'assert'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:449: in function 'dispatch'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function
</usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

A quick workaround for this was to touch /etc/config/dropbear. I think
this is a bug, because there may be a reason why somebody would like
to not have dropbear in their image, and we are assuming that it's
installed.

Thanks!
Iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.