> For anyone who's not been following, this means that
> WZR-HP-G300NH, WZR-HP-G300NH2 and WZR-HP-AG300N are
> supported in a single image.

How is it supposed to work? I've just spent about six hours trying to
revive my WZR-HP-AG300N after upgrade. Took so much time because upgrade
simultaneously broke login (because it introduced /etc/shadow so ssh become
useless) and broke failsafe mode so I was forced to learn to flash via tftp
(easy and simple to do if you have everything ready and don't need to ask
around for borrowable switch).

Basically at all comes down to the fact that with latest trunk (
http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-hp-ag300h-squashfs-tftp.bin)
/proc/cpuinfo contains the following:

system type             : Atheros AR7161 rev 2
machine                 : Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2
processor               : 0
cpu model               : MIPS 24Kc V7.4
BogoMIPS                : 452.19
wait instruction        : yes
microsecond timers      : yes
tlb_entries             : 16
extra interrupt vector  : yes
hardware watchpoint     : yes, count: 4, address/irw mask: [0x0ffc, 0x0ffc,
0x0ffb, 0x0ffb]
ASEs implemented        : mips16
shadow register sets    : 1
kscratch registers      : 0
core                    : 0
VCED exceptions         : not available
VCEI exceptions         : not available

Older version (I only had version from Oct27) reports different values:
system type             : Atheros AR7161 rev 2
machine                 : Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H
processor               : 0
cpu model               : MIPS 24Kc V7.4
BogoMIPS                : 452.19
wait instruction        : yes
microsecond timers      : yes
tlb_entries             : 16
extra interrupt vector  : yes
hardware watchpoint     : yes, count: 4, address/irw mask: [0x0000, 0x0ff8,
0x0ff8, 0x0ff8]
ASEs implemented        : mips16
shadow register sets    : 1
kscratch registers      : 0
core                    : 0

It also shows some leds in /sys/class/leds/ (while latest version has
nothing there and can not find wireless interfaces either).

So if "are supported by in a single image" is supposed to mean "you can use
them as wired router using single image" then it's probably correct, but I
like WiFi for some reason...