Why not add a pre-init hook?

On 01/17/2012 02:02 PM, Pawel Pastuszak wrote:
Ok, but i am looking for it to go into the foreground and i want to lock
the console access till it finished running it then reboot.

Pawel

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Luka Perkov <open...@lukaperkov.net
<mailto:open...@lukaperkov.net>> wrote:

    On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 01:42:13PM -0500, Pawel Pastuszak wrote:
     > Hello everybody,
     >
     > I have an odd question i am trying to find an way to have my init
    script on
     > power up to take over the console so the process can be
    interrupted. It's
     > pretty much if an flag is set to x in kernel arguments then do y
    but i want
     > y to be the foreground process. What i notice all Init script are
    executed
     > in background.
     >
     > Any thoughts for any one?

    If your script is in the foreground and does not finish your openwrt
    will not boot completely. That is especialy the case when you boot
    openwrt for the first time after flashing it on the device.

    Luka