Thanks Jow,

I had a look at /trunk/package/iwinfo/Makefile and the IWINFO_BACKENDS
section seems to define wl driver as required target if a Broadcom kernel
module is loaded.

I do not understand Makefile at all, so I do not understand what else needs
to be done to 'wl must be enabled at build time of libiwinfo to get enabled
as backend'

Sorry to be a pest, but some help would bs greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hanno