Hi,

There's a ticket open (#7043) for adding shellinabox to openwrt ... there are patches attached to it which seem to do the job, however (as you can see from the last comment in Jan) there is a problem building it.

I've got what I assume is the same problem:

  mv -f .deps/hashmap.Tpo .deps/hashmap.Plo
  mv: cannot stat `.deps/hashmap.Tpo': No such file or directory

If you go through Makefile.in and remove the lines containing these mv's then it seems to build ok, all except the final binary (although there's no error, just doesn't seem to be there???)

So fundamentally this looks like it should build ok, and it would be really handy to have ... any ideas? I've never really understood all the deps stuff.

Cheers,

Lee.