Hi Hauke,
 Sorry, I do not understand. Could you please clarify ?

Regards,
Tatha

On 23.03.2012 16:53, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
On 03/23/2012 12:48 PM, Tathagata Das wrote:
Hi,
Attached file adds uClibc configuration specification for external toolchain. Instead of having to configure specifications via make menuconfig for external toolchain, one may select the package libuClibc, which additionally will copy ./lib/ld-uClibc* and ./lib/libuClibc*. I have used latest trunk source code (revision number 31050) to create this patch.

Regards,
Tathagata <tathag...@alumnux.com>
Hi,

could you start a new thread and not replay to an completely unrelated thread when you post a patch to the mailing list. Just replay to a mail if your mail is related to it. This message does not seam to be related
to WNR3500L support.

Hauke