On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:10:32 +1200, Hanno Schupp wrote:

> I am curious as I was not even aware that you could tell the compile
> process to use one uClib  erosion or another. I thought that was fixed
> through the toolchain compile process. How do you get the buildroot
> process to use a certain uClib version then?

In my case, I'm carrying forward a .config from compiles of earlier
versions.  If I do a 'make menuconfig', I see an option to select the
version of uClib under the toolchain options - there's an option to
select the version of uClib, and on my build system it shows versions
0.9.32-git and 0.9.33 right now.

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson