Gabor is retiring old versions of 2.6.x regularly (thanks, Gabor!).

Alas, he's one step away from retiring 2.6.39.4 which is what x86 is currently
at.

Does anyone else find it troubling that x86 has been as stagnant as it is?

I use about 7 different Geode/x86-based boxes for infrastructure routing at
various sites, and I'd like to see x86 more proactively maintained.

The buildbots do build x86, but if they're building 2.6.39.4 and I'm using
3.3.4 then that's not going to detect build breakage that gets introduced as
commit/regressions if those versions aren't being built regularly.

Can we do a better job of maintaining x86?

Thanks,

-Philip