2012/6/20 Rafał Miłecki <zaj...@gmail.com>:
> I've compiled OpenWRT from git and generated image for my WNDR4500 with:
> $(call Image/Build/Chk,$(1),wndr4500,U12H189T00_NETGEAR,1,$(patsubst
> jffs2-%,jffs2,$(1)))

BasicXP on IRC suggested to build image using region 2 instead of 1.
I've tried this and uploaded new image using tftpd. It seems it
succeed, just like before just amount of bytes a little different and
checksum changed.

Unfortunately, still issue is the same.

I started looking at WARNINGs at compilation (make V=s). There are 2
types of them:
1) WARNING: skipping FOO -- package not selected
2) WARNING: Firmware file BAR not found in the mapping lists

There is one that I'm afraid can be causing this problem:
WARNING: skipping kmod-bcma -- package not selected

Is this possible I've compiled OpenWRT without bcma and because of
that, my Linux doesn't boot? I've chosen:
1) Target System: Broadcom BCM947xx/953xx
2) Target Profile: Broadcom BCM43xx WiFi (b43, default)

--
Rafał