2012/6/27 Hauke Mehrtens <ha...@hauke-m.de>:
> I will try to find some time today to work on the code reading out the
> clocks of the SoC.

Thanks. Let me try to summarize WNDR4500 support-lacking things:

1) Image generator
The current one isn't working. I believe I can fix that.
Workaround: use "lzma" from WNDR4500-V1.0.0.58_1.0.13_src/tools

2) bcma initialization
Not fully working yet, I can fix that excluding getting clock.
Workaround: hardcode clock on 0x5300 to 600MHz

3) NAND flash controller
I have no idea about that one. I guess lacking driver results in:
> VFS : Cannot open root device "mtdblock2" or unknown-block(0,0)
> Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available
> partitions :
> 1f00 2048 mtdblock0 (driver?)
> Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
am I right?
Is there any open driver available for this controller? GPL license?
Or some different?

4) Driver for GBit MAC
We don't have GPL one yet. I can fix that with a proper amount of time.

5) Driver for BCM4331
The biggest problem. We don't have specs for HT-PHY. No idea for this one yet.

--
Rafał