Hi
I'm tryin to understand wds so I'm trying to set one up using some
Ar9103 cards , there are some questions regarding it's setup,
in hostapd configuration file it's mentioned that it's only supported
with driver=nl80211 and I'm guessing I may be using ath9k (mac80211)
for these routers (wr1043nd,g300nh,wr941nd). so are there any other
programs that is going to handle this since I find nothing regarding
wds in hostapd.sh ?

is it possible with using wds_bridge=wds-br0 force the wds to talk to
other stations on wired network ? if they all operate on same channel
I think that would be a good deal to make areas less crowded for each
network with a better roaming.
I'll appreciate if someone shed some light to this cave

thanks