2012/7/10 Hauke Mehrtens <ha...@hauke-m.de>:
> On 07/09/2012 01:54 PM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
>> ---
>> I tried to use LZMA-compressed loader for LZMA-compressed kernel. We
>> can't juse use CFE's bootloader to load standard LZMA-compressed kernel,
>> because CFE doesn't support LZMA compression with dictionary.
>>
>> Not using dictionary results in not optimal size of compressed kernel.
>>
>> Unfortunately this patch DOES NOT work, booting hangs on
>> Starting program at 0x80001000
>
> With "lzma e -d16 -a0" I get the same results with OpenWrt's lzma
> encoder as with Netgear's one from ./tools/lzma.

Hm, so far I didn't play with -a{N}, I didn't have to set it do 0 to
make LZMA-encoded kernel work with Netgear's CFE bootloader. So I
think it doesn't matter, CFE probably works with both LZMA formats:
-a0 and -a1. Just like it does with any values of -lc{N}, -lp{N} and
-pb{N}.

But I'll give it a change if you think it can be important.

--
Rafał