Hi Tobias,

On 30/08/12 00:25, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> So, can you tell me what exactly didn't work for you?
> Different subnets configured on each vlan.
> I can ping over all subnets and see the correct vlan on
> "tcpdump -n -e -s 2000 -i eth0 icmp"
Incoming frames work fine for me, too, first of all. But:
If alternate_vlan_disable is not set, the frames sent out on the switch port are
egress-tagged with an 802.1Q header which is all 0s.
If alternate_vlan_disable is set, frames travel through the switch
transparently.

I'll try again with the updated 4/5 (which I thought was the one committed by
juhosg, if not, please post a diff against current trunk)

Cheers

Daniel