Hey,

Now that libqmi got in OpenWRT, I would like to use ModemManager as
well. The only missing dependency seems to be GUdev; which depends on
libudev, which depends on udev.

All GUdev, libudev and udev are now within the systemd sources, and all
this collection seems not packaged for OpenWRT.

Is there any on-going effort to package systemd in OpenWRT?

Is there at least any effort to update udev/libudev/gudev?

Cheers!

P.S.: ModemManager depends heavily on udev and udev rules; I don't think
supporting hotplug2 there would be much easier than just switching to udev.

--
Aleksander