Hi All,

I've notcied a huge deal of progress with bgmac in the recent month and was
willing to help bring support for the E4200v1. I own one of these devices
but I'm not too familiar with the entire driver process. Also, I haven't
flashed anything via serial/uart or JTAG as I'm simply familiar with
flashing via tftp method.

I've reached out to Rafal and Nathan for advice as well.

Firstly, I wanted to know if there is anyone who owns one of these and can
help with enabling OpenWrt support. I can certainly help in any way I can.
I'm sure there are several folks out there who own one of these and I could
mean a lot to revive their E4200v1 with OpenWrt support.

I simply wish I had another one of these to donate to the OpenWrt devs for
the cause.

Thanks,
Chirag