Hello Tim,

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:13:52 +0200, Tim Harvey <thar...@gateworks.com> wrote:

<snip>

Thanks for reviewing Imre!  I'll submit a follow patch after a few days if
there is more discussion.

Okay, I'll help cleaning up that one as well, so we can minimize the changes to
be reviewed.

Some other areas that may need discussion:
  - we need an OpenWrt dev for a maintainer I assume?

I'm happy to do it. Could you test the target support on the Freescale board as
well? having support for more boards in a target would make it easier to make
sure we do things properly.

  - the mkits.sh script (if we go that route) should probably be moved to
generic kernel patches

Or generic/files.

  - the sky2 patch to get its mac addr from device-tree should probably be
moved to generic kernel patches (and the way I'm doing it may very well not
be proper)

I did note that. Such changes should be easily merged upstream as well.

Imre