Hi Felix,

Sorry, I'm still learning how this project works ... I have been trying to
follow the patch submission checklist as best I can.

Perhaps that adivce could be added to the guidelines on
https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/SubmittingPatches page, but I only worked out how
to get edit access to other wiki http://wiki.openwrt.org/.  Do you know where
I can propose changes to the dev wiki?

(I was confusing for quite a while when I started, being there is a forum and
two wikis and a mailing list...)

I think of the patches I have submmited  just now, the MTD and the ring size
are the only ones directly copied as such

--Andrew