Hi,

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:17:13PM -0400, Adam Gensler wrote:
> The following patch bumps OpenVPN to 2.3.1. Version 2.3.1 adds
> native support for PolarSSL 1.2+, so I dropped the existing
> "100-polarssl_update.patch" from OpenVPN. Compile tested both the
> -polarssl and -openssl versions on ar71xx. Runtime tested the
> -openssl version on a WNDR3800. It's working fine. Interestingly,
> the OpenVPN package Makefile doesn't include an MD5 hash?

Thanks for that.  Just as a side note, OpenVPN upstream is likely to
release 2.3.2 with a few extra bugfixes tomorrow, so you might want to go
right there...

(As far as OpenWRT goes, the necessary patches for 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 should
be the same)

gert,
  speaking as OpenVPN maintainer
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/