>My understanding is that OpenWRT Attitude Adjustment, along with current
>versions of trunk, are not expected to run in any reliable way under less
>than 32MB of RAM.  In particular, the v3.x kernel is not supported for so
>little memory, and the OpenWRT dev community likewise doesn't support it.

Hi Ben
What you means is v3.x kernel don't support 32MB RAM? not the issue of LUCI?

Everything else works fine, and I can see some devices with same hardware on openwrt supported list.
Also new gargoyle works pretty good.

During LUCI operations filesystem is heavly  used,
I can see a 50-90% CPU usage in [spi0] kernel process.

Using precompiled version helps a little, but it's still unusable.

Best regards.