Hi,

This replaces my patch sent in September. I rebased the changes to
master as of today. Also I altered the functionality; The image now uses
squashfs and JFFS2 on UBI (using GLUEBI) in order to provide proper NAND
support. Its not the final solution, but works right now out of the box
regarding user space utilites. Would be nice to see this initial support
upstream.

By creating a file system manually I tested using UBIFS instead of JFFS2
as the overlaying file system, it seems to work. However, userspace
utilities (ubox) need to be altered in order to support this properly.

Gabor, I also noticed that the WAN port on this device does not work
yet. I looked into the code, the platform code only registers one
ethernet device right now. Do you know whats missing there to make WAN
working?

--
Stefan

Stefan Agner (2):
  ar71xx: Add new subtarget nand for WNDR4300
  ar71xx: Generate UBI image for WNDR4300

 target/linux/ar71xx/Makefile                 |   2 +-
 target/linux/ar71xx/image/Makefile           |  97
++++++++++++++++++++--
 target/linux/ar71xx/image/ubinize.cfg        |  29 +++++++
 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/config-default      | 119
 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/profiles/netgear.mk |  22 +++++
 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/target.mk           |   8 ++
 create mode 100644 target/linux/ar71xx/image/ubinize.cfg
 create mode 100644 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/config-default
 create mode 100644 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/profiles/netgear.mk
 create mode 100644 target/linux/ar71xx/nand/target.mk

--
1.8.4.2