I'm using the following configuration (6rd interface on top of an IPoEv4
interface)
config interface 'wan'
        option proto 'dhcp'
        option ifname 'eth4'

config interface '6rd'
        option proto '6rd'
        option peeraddr '192.88.99.1'
        option ip6prefix '2010:1234::'
        option ip6prefixlen '32'
        option ip4prefixlen '0'

Bringing up the 6rd interface is working fine; however when the wan
interface is renewing the 6rd interface is going down/up. Looking into the
dhcp script it informs netifd with the received IP address and routes;
which results in the 6rd interface flapping as it has a host dependency on
a default IPv4 route. Due to the fact the 6rd interface flaps the delegated
prefix is removed/inserted on the lan interface which results into two RA
messages in quick succession from the 6relayd daemon with the preferred
lifetime set 0 in the first message and 1800 secs in the second message for
the delegated prefix.
As long as the leasetime is quite large this is not a big issue; but with a
small leasetime on the WAN (which is the case in my scenario) this is quite
annoying as RA messages are transmitted on the LAN triggered by DHCP renew
messages on the WAN which invalidate/validate the same prefix in a short
time.
Shouldn't netifd check if the received route differs from the previous
received default route before tearing down/up the 6rd interface ?

Br,
Hans