Hello guys!
    I have problem with openwrt transport, the target platfrom is
ar9344+ar8327.
    I build the db120 version, and I find switch ar8327 doesn't work after
some transport work:
    mdio driver  scan the mdio-bus to find the device, and it find buildin
swtich in mdio1,the phy-id is 0x004d****, and it work. while, 2 devices
find in mdio0, phy-id is 0x12800000,0x00000760. but my ar8327 driver
indicate the phy-id should be 0x004d****, as a result, ar8327 driver can't
bind to device ar8327, and it doesn't work.
  you see, the main problem is phy-id read incorrect, but the mido config
seemed default from bootloader(it is work on the original firmware), it
should be right.
  i have no idea with this problem,  can you give me some hint?
  thanks very much!