Hi,

I just built this while trying to resolve an Android connectivity issue
(I'd been running r37866 previously) on a NetGear WNDR3800, and the new
build seems somewhat better, but I've noticed a couple of odd things -
I'm wondering if these are known issues, or if I should submit bugs on
them.

For the build, I had to manually re-configure busybox to enable readlink
support - this was disabled by default, and without it my wifi wouldn't
start at all.

Once I built with readlink support, Luci shows the wifi interfaces as
disabled, even though they are up and running.  This means I don't get
any information about associated stations, and the interfaces incorrectly
report as down.

The second thing was that collectd's graphs don't load - I end up with
the following error message (it doesn't matter which graph I try to view):

 This page contains the following errors:
 error on line 181 at column 136: EntityRef: expecting ';'
 Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

I did preserve the previous configuration, if that makes a difference on
the wifi issues.

Thanks for any info about these issues and if they're known.

Jim
--
 Jim Henderson