Hi,

On 11/08/2013 11:42 PM, Pete Holland wrote:
> This is a patch for the most recent stable build of OpenvSwitch (2.0.0).  It
> supports kernels 2.6.32 - 3.10.x
>
> It was taken and updated from Julius Shulz-Zander's work:
> https://github.com/schuza/openvswitch

Very interesting work. I'm currently using ovs 1.9
mostly because i like the features enabled by netifd
unfortunatelly this needs the brcompat module which
was dropped.

But I also saw another patch for adding support ovs
support to netifd.

Btw I'm having some alignment issues with ovs on
the ixp4xx platform. Basically some OpenFlow field
are reported with error to the controller. For
example an ip 192.168.9.56 is reported as 9.56.129.168.

Anybody using ovs on a non-x86 target?

R.