Chirag,
Can you test the reception on the radios with the patch at r39213.
Also can you check the behavior of LuCI with revision on the r394xx range.

I get better reception on the 5GHz radio and a resposive
LuCI [Configuration of radios WLan0 & WLan1] with the changes made on patch
r39213.
Builds with revisons r39217 or later introduce lag on LuCI [Configuration
of radios WLan0 & WLan1] and the radio reception on the 5GHz is much lower
in my tests.

If you can point me in the right direction to check the state of the GPIOs
from the console on the router I can test the images and see the status,
and post back the results.

Luis