On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Marco Antonio Mauro <marcu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I found out the cause. The partition rootfs data gets created
> after the squashfs one at 0x730000 in my case, but there there's the
> sercomm signature and checksum needed for the bootloader there, and
> the deadc0de jffs2 magic is instead at 0x740000, and that's where the
> partition should start actually.
>
> Any suggestion?

I managed to fool the sercomm SBL by putting it slightly before the
eraseblock start. I submitted the patch to the list, it works perfect
now!

Obviously the same checksum, signature and workaround have to be done
for the sysupgrade images too -- I took care of that in the same
patch.

Now only the ath9k wifi needs to be fixed and then we have another
(the absolute second maybe) fully working OpenWRT DSL router!

--
Marcus905
GPG pubkey: