On 18.02.2014 08:02, Michel Stempin wrote:
> The following posts is list of patches against current trunk that fixes 20+
> packages during the "all-included" bot build, at least for the ramips RT5350F
> target.
>
> As the changes are mostly fixes of broken package dependencies and bumps to
> new versions, these are likely to also fix builds for most other targets too.

answering here to keep the message number down:

i have the same trivial patches for
- elfutils
- icecast
- taskwarrior
on my end

PS: If you want to "clean" your package tree further you can try
some trivial  whitespace fixes that I posted in a tar.gz on the mailing list:
https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2014-February/023719.html