Hi,
      I really appreciate your kind help,guys. Thank you all. I wonder the
process of uci configuration process is : LuCI makes changes into the
/etc/config/*,
 then all the file in this directory will be parsed producing the configure
file of other application such as hostapt, dropbear  and so on.  I have
been looking for the parse process for a couple days. Actually, I want to
do some changes, so I have to figure out this process. Thank you  zhou for
you reminds. Perhaps I miss some points when read the uci.sh and
function.sh. Thank you. I will try again.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Yousong Zhou <yszhou4t...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 13 March 2014 16:11, Wandy Lau <xdragon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > These files are parsed by shell scripts or some thing else? I really
> can't
> > figure it out.  Please give me some idea about this.
> >

> UCI is really a pearl in OpenWrt.  I was surprised by the design and
> implementation when trying to understand the details.
>
> Basically, identifiers like "config", "option" are defined as shell
> functions, so uci config files can be evaled by the shell when they
> are parsed, kind of self interpretation.  IIRC, you can find the
> details in /lib/functions.sh, /lib/config/uci.sh.  There are a lot of
> eval statements there, so be warned. :)
>

>                 yousong

This is my life,but world of us~~