On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Alan.Hoo wrote:

Hello Everyone

how can I remove the nf_conntrack kernel module from OpenWRT System ?

creating a build config without it is hard, there are a huge number of indirect dependencies that trigger it, and most of them won't show up until you disable some other component.

it would be nice if there was a way to run menuconfig where it would show you all the options, even if they are forced as dependencies so you could work up from the one you want to disable instead of having to work down from all the ones that may enable it.

I'll try and dig up a copy of the config that I have for a wndr3800 that does this.

David Lang