Hi,

we are working on patch which will save DHCP client parameters, because we needed to get informations later in scripts. Maybe this is what you need. Our implementation utilises udhcp script and save needed parameters to /var/state for given interface.

Now we are testing this. I think more people can use this.

We will inform you when patch will be available.

With regards,
Lukas