Hello Florian,

I already ported OpenWRT to it and have it running on this router with 95% functionality, I will install open-plc-tools and play with this. Thanks!

Jacek

On 25.04.2014 18:48, Florian Fainelli wrote:
First things first: do you have OpenWrt installed on your device, or are you using the stock firmware? If the former, you could start installing the open-plc-utils, and query for an AR7400 waiting for a firmware to be loaded. I can't remember which tool does that from the top of my head, but the open-plc-utils github has a fairly extensive documentation on this. If you do not yet have OpenWrt running on your device, you should probably start looking at your device sources and figure out how many modifications you need to make to support it. There is a continuous stream of patches for adding specific board support to the ar71xx, so I would start looking at the recent patches which add support for boards similar to yours.