I'm trying to use uqmi with a Sierra Wireless MC7354 and MC7750.  On both
modules I'm able to bring up a connection to the cell network, but cannot send
or receive anything on the wwan0 interface. After much digging I found an
option for libqmi that specifies using ethernet headers instead of raw IP
(--device-open-net=net-802-3).  When I specified this option with libqmi, both
modules came up with an IP address immediately and allowed traffic to pass
without issue. Is there an equivalent parameter I can use for uqmi?  Or maybe
even a compilation flag to have it always requested?I'll only be using LTE
mode, so the firmware bug where 3G and 4G behave differently shouldn't affect
me (I think). If the functionality's not already in uqmi for requesting
ethernet headers, then I'd gladly donate .25BTC (~ $100) to someone for
implementing this.
Thanks in Advance,
Aaron