On 16.11.2014 09:45, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

  i checked trac and it seems that there is (still?) an ongoing issue
with building libdlna, as i was trying to do for a tp-link archer c7
v2:

cc1: note: someone does not honour COPTS correctly, passed 2 times
src/libdlna.so: undefined reference to `av_find_stream_info'
src/libdlna.so: undefined reference to `av_close_input_file'
Makefile:36: recipe for target 'test-libdlna' failed
make[4]: *** [test-libdlna] Error 1

  that seems to match what i see here:

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/11666

is there a suggested fix for this? or i can just deselect it for now.

rday

Since both libdlna and ushare are discontinued by the developer and no longer maintained, I would suggest you use minidlna instead. If that is not satisfactory, then someone needs to volunteer to move these packages to the active Github repo, take ownership of the maintenance and bring them up-to-date.

I also recommend these packages be moved to the packages-abandoned repo.

/ted