Hi,
I am experimenting with OpenVSwitch on OpenWRT. My goal is to use Floodlight
controller to do routing on OVS with Openflow 1.0 protocol. My router is
NETGEAR WNDR3800. I have installed OpenWRT Attitude and OVS on it so that I can
see a list of utilities such as:
ovs-appctl
ovs-dpctl
ovs-tcpundump
ovsdb-server
ovs-benchmark
ovs-ofctl
ovs-vlan-test
ovsdb-tool
ovs-brcompatd
ovs-parse-leaks
ovs-vsctl
ovs-bugtool
ovs-pcap
ovs-vswitchd
ovs-controller
ovs-pki
ovsdb-client

I looked at this tutorial
(http://git.openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=blob_plain;f=INSTALL;hb=HEAD)
 but it uses a PC Linux distribution, which has different filesystem, etc. that
makes me not able to proceed as directed. Could anyone tell me how to
specifically use OVS on OpenWRT or point me to a resource about it?
Here is my post on Floodlight group that may provide more information
(https://groups.google.com/a/openflowhub.org/d/msg/floodlight-dev/C6RAY-TYXdI/tHE8vt9tz9wJ?).

Thanks,
Yilun?
?