21.06.2018 21:18, Jaap Buurman:
Dear Kevin,

Some very good points you are giving. Is there anyone able and willing
to cherry-pick these 3 commits to the 18.06 branch before the RC1
release is tagged tomorrow?

At least I'll not do so.

I would like to see this change a bit more tested in master. The code is shared between all mediatek mips SoCs and might cause regressions for the other SoCs.

Considering that it took near to two months for the first public report of the mtu regression after making k4.14 the default, I don't feel comfortable to assume that five days in master are enough for testing.

Mathias