Hi,

I found out below link and download
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img from the site.
And flashing it to eMMC in clearfog pro. It is booted without problem.
https://www.lteforum.at/mobilfunk/clearfog-base.9718/

I build openwrt and check ext4 when make menuconfig with below openwrt github.
https://github.com/SolidRun/openwrt.

but I can see only
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz which looks
only for SDCARD!
When I flashing it to clearfog pro, it is not booted properly. it looks SDCARD
version which is not working on eMMC.

Do you know how to make the
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img, not
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz on openwrt?

It looks it is related with target/linux/mvebu folder but I guess it is just
made for SDCARD version.

Please let me know how to make the
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-base-ext4.img, not
openwrt-mvebu-cortexa9-armada-388-clearfog-pro-ext4-sdcard.img.gz on openwrt if
you can.

Always thank you for all your help and I think I have a good progress and
almost last point to make it work.

Thanks
Regards
Darrell Jung