On 03/12/18 01:37 AM, John Crispin wrote:
Hi,

sched-core is dependet on by these 2 packages and should only contain features required by them package/network/utils/iproute2/Makefile: DEPENDS:=+kmod-sched-core +(PACKAGE_devlink||PACKAGE_rdma):libmnl package/network/config/qos-scripts/Makefile: DEPENDS:=+tc +kmod-sched-core +kmod-sched-connmark +kmod-ifb +iptables +iptables-mod-ipopt +iptables-mod-conntrack-extra John
Does anyone have objections to putting generic actions in kmod-sched as I alternatively suggested then? I don't mind resubmitting patches as I learn the ropes but I don't want to get on people's nerves by generating too much noise.