The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
So, current trunk for tp-link WDR4900 v1 fails to boot properly. It fails
bootloader CRC check.

Serial log:

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 02000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-4.14.105
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    2908775 Bytes = 2.8 MiB
   Load Address: 01000000
   Entry Point:  01000588
   Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC
ERROR: can't get kernel image!

This happends on snapshot downloadable from openwrt site as well as latest
as of now buildroot trunk image. Also no matte do one upload an sysupgrade
for updating workin openwrt image or throw in factory image with
serial+tftp recovery, endresult is same.

I'm trying to narrow down at what commit exactly this got broken, but this
will take some time... My initial suspect would be around commit
576c69938bb38c7edfa23f220eb30cb5c1d0a726 but I might be wrong...

Anyway I wanted to report this ASAP as it will brick any WDR4900 v1 out
there still existing :)

--
 Sami Olmari

--- End Message ---