Hi,

since the ramips target mixes old and new syntax for device names and also has
room for improvement with DTS file names, I decided to clean it up.

I have been putting together a PR for this and just wanted to communicate its
existence to those people not visiting GitHub frequently:

https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/2171

A clean and rebased version of the changes is available at:
https://github.com/adrianschmutzler/openwrt/commits/ramipsfinal

It essentially renames all devices (where necessary) so they match the DTS
compatible (getting rid of ramips.sh) and renames DTS files with the
soc_vendor_model scheme (removing explicit "DTS :=" in Makefiles).

Best

Adrian