Hi,

GitHub features the "Merge Pull Request" button, which will add a Pull Request
to master with Merge commit.
OpenWrt master does not seem to use Merge commits (which I'm glad about).

I'd like to disable this option in the projects GitHub options, so if someone
clicks on that button (by accident), he will do a Rebase commit that does not
spoil previous common use (even if reverted).

In case that a merge via GitHub won't be accepted at all (as it's just a
mirror), I'd like to disable the merge button at all by the same set of options.

Opinions?

Best

Adrian