On 21/12/2020 17:13, Tom Psyborg wrote:
In case your client doesn't support mfp, you should configure the
setting on router to optional instead of required so non-mfp client
can fallback to basic connection type.

I took my time to answer to test it again just in case, but as soon as I set it to "optional" from "disabled", the slowdown happens. For the record, the client goes from 200Mbit/s effective transfer rate (not signal rate) to about 65Mbit/s effective transfer rate.

So, at least here, setting ieee 802.11w to "optional" does not avoid the performance loss.