The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
hi,

i have spoken with someone who is privy to all things RALINK (see here:
https://github.com/hanwckf/rt-n56u/issues/562).

i have learned that we need to add wifi hardware NAT to unlock the full
performance of the driver.

i yearned to use the raeth driver but i could not get it to work on linux 4.x.
i suspect this is why the mtk_eth_soc driver was created?

anyways: i assume what he is saying is correct? that we need hardware nat for
wifi in order to get full performance? are there any plans to add this?

to the wizard blogic: isn’t there an easy way for you to work your magic to fix
the raether driver so i can evaluate the claim?

Thanks,
Gagan

--- End Message ---